Sunday, October 6, 2013

Hi everyone!! What a great general conference sunday it is! I have decided to try to keep up with this blog page that I made back at SVU again. Just a quick update on my life for those I havn't been able to get in touch with since being back from my mission - I am currently studying at BYU (provo) and I love it here! I got home from my mission on July 18th 2013.  I cannot put into words of what kind of impact my mission in Belo Horizonte, Brasil made on my life. The people that I was so privileged to meet on my mission (members, converts, president & family, companions..ect) have made a profound impact on my life and who I am. They have taught me invaluable lessons and eternal principles.

I have felt the spirit of the Lord so strongly since being home.  Yesterday was a highlight. My incredible grandparents came out to visit who are from Washington D.C.   We went out to dinner a couple times which were great opportunities to get to know my grandparents better. I really look up to them and they constantly amaze me with their stories. They inspire me very much. I have learned from their example of the example of an eternal marriage as well as their incredible temple service along with the many other accomplishments they have had in their lives on others.

On saturday we went to general conference which was great! I was my first time going in person. When the tabernacle choir sang "Israel, Israel, God is Calling" I felt the spirit incredibly strong. I feel like those moments give us a glimpse of how it will feel to enter into the Lords presence with our family. Anyway, I will try to write on here every sunday to give a report on my weekly highlights!

Love you all!

for those I havn't had a chance to call/get in touch with yet, sorry! call/text me!
302-463-6325 (changed)

Till later!!

Love, Andrew Jones


 Ok, eu nao tinha tempo de escrever tudo de novo, entao eu usei google translator, nao e muito bom, mas acho que faz sentindo ainda..


Oi a todos ! O que um grande general conferência domingo é! Eu decidi tentar manter-se com esta página do blog que eu fiz para trás, SVU novamente. Apenas uma rápida atualização sobre a minha vida por aqueles que eu hav não foram capazes de entrar em contato com uma vez estar de volta de minha missão - Atualmente, estou estudando na BYU (Provo ) e eu adoro isso aqui! Cheguei em casa da minha missão no dia 18 de julho 2013 . Eu não posso colocar em palavras de que tipo de impacto a minha missão em Belo Horizonte, Brasil fez em minha vida. As pessoas que eu era tão privilegiada para atender a minha missão ( membros, convertidos , Presidente e família , companheiros .. ect ) fizeram um profundo impacto sobre a minha vida e quem eu sou. Eles me ensinaram lições valiosas e princípios eternos .

Eu senti o Espírito do Senhor tão forte desde que foi para casa. Ontem foi um destaque. Meus avós incríveis saiu para visitar que estão a partir de Washington DC Nós saímos para jantar algumas vezes , que foram grandes oportunidades para conhecer melhor os meus avós . Eu realmente olhar para eles e eles sempre me surpreender com suas histórias. Eles me inspiram muito. Tenho aprendido com o exemplo do exemplo de um casamento eterno , bem como o seu serviço templo incrível , juntamente com muitas outras conquistas que eles tiveram em suas vidas sobre os outros.

No sábado fomos para a conferência geral que foi ótimo! Eu era a minha primeira vez indo em pessoa. Quando o tabernáculo coro cantou "Israel , Israel, Deus está chamando " Eu senti o espírito incrivelmente forte. Eu me sinto como naqueles momentos nos dar uma idéia de como ele vai se sentir ao entrar na presença Lordes com a nossa família. De qualquer forma, vou tentar escrever aqui todos os domingos para dar um relatório sobre meus destaques semanais!

Amo todos vocês !

para aqueles que hav teve a chance de chamar / entrar em contato com , no entanto, sorry! chamar / text me !
302-463-6325 ( alterado)

Até mais tarde !

Amor, Andrew Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment